What is a funeral plan?
With Erasmy Prévoyance you can arrange the details of your funeral in advance – creating the day and memorial service you would expect, in as much detail as you want, down to the place of burial, your coffin or urn and the music to be played at the service.
Moreover, opting for an Erasmy funeral plan gives you the peace of mind that the necessary financial resources are available and taken care of when the time comes, and ensures all your wishes and expectations for the event are met.
Thanks to our funeral plan you help your loved ones cope with what will be stressful, challenging and painful times by removing the financial burden and by taking some of the many difficult decisions they will face for them, pre-emptively.
There are many reasons why a funeral plan makes sense:
- You make all the arrangements for your funeral and your wishes are understood and respected
- You remove the financial and emotional burden from your family
- Your funeral will be dignified and will pay due tribute to the life you have lived
- Your loved ones can rest assured that the service meets all your expectations
- Your family will be entitled to assistance with funeral costs and possibly additional insurance benefits
- You can have peace of mind knowing that everything has been taken care of